What's new

another fun day at the beach and my last post

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
had a fun day at the beach today,found a 10k with some kind of stone?well i see i have haters out there,so this will be my last post.some people go as far as to say i dont find the rings i buy them at a store or whatever and i have others say i get them illegaly,and are envious because their old ass cant find no gold,mabie if you pick up your detector and swing it you will find something. so next time you go to the beach and return empty handed i will have a grin from ear to ear.
 

Attachments

  • 008beach.webp
    008beach.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 012cormerant.webp
    012cormerant.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 007birds.webp
    007birds.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • 009mud beach.webp
    009mud beach.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 00610k.webp
    00610k.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 005junk.webp
    005junk.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,326
Upvote 0
Jealousy. ::) Some folks have nothing' better to do. I would just ignore the hate and keep on keepin' on. Life's' a garden...dig it! lol..

Dude, It's posts like yours that inspire others, I get motivated to go, get out in this beautiful country of ours and enjoy the dream of finding that big chunk of gold!

I'm looking forward to your next success on the sand or in the water!
 
********** Snookinson has closed his TN account...IM's to him say "can not find user by this name" **********************
 
Goldinwater said:
I was hunting with Snooksion when he first started in this hobby and he never tried to say he found something he didn't. He has become a great water hunter and knows what to look for in a site. A lot of people have no idea as to what to look for in a site, just any place will not produce. I to had lot of non believers and pretty much quit posting because of these crybabies that can't find gold. Keep up the good work Dave

Goldinwater hit the nail on the head! A lot of people have no idea what to look for in a site and I'm one! I just tend to get lucky every once in a while. :wink:
 
You have perseverance so it will come to you!
 
How can someones negative comments make you quit posting? It would make me post even more.
 
People actually accuse you of posting fake finds? :laughing3: :laughing3:

You?!?

Oh Snookison, you gotta keep posting now! Just to annoy the living carp :wink: outta those morons!

Man, I would LIVE to upset people like that! :icon_thumleft:

You're not going to let a few guys who live in their mom's basement and wear tin foil on their heads so the Martian Thought Rays can't get to them drive you away, are you? ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom