What's new

another fun day at the beach and my last post

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
had a fun day at the beach today,found a 10k with some kind of stone?well i see i have haters out there,so this will be my last post.some people go as far as to say i dont find the rings i buy them at a store or whatever and i have others say i get them illegaly,and are envious because their old ass cant find no gold,mabie if you pick up your detector and swing it you will find something. so next time you go to the beach and return empty handed i will have a grin from ear to ear.
 

Attachments

  • 008beach.webp
    008beach.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 012cormerant.webp
    012cormerant.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 007birds.webp
    007birds.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • 009mud beach.webp
    009mud beach.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 00610k.webp
    00610k.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 005junk.webp
    005junk.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,326
Upvote 0
OldeBeechnut said:
bootybay
then we tar n feather em...( just kidding)

I don't think she kidding, she a pirate and a female at that......
And she's from Jersey
 
Hang in there snookie,l will talk to ya this weekend, :tongue3:
 
stevemc said:
It was mainly interagating PMs, and phone calls, messing with his vehicles, etc, to try and figure out where he has been going. Most of it wasnt out in posts. Truly using interagation tactics to find out.
So it wasnt people calling his finds faked like he said ?
 
Snooksion, have always enjoyed your posts and pics of your finds. In fact it is due to you, that I visit this section of the forum almost daily. I just want to see what treasure you dug up today. I have to admit a tinge of envy and maybe a slight flush of jealousy for the quantity and quality of your finds (nothing negative mind you) . Mostly, I just want to say THANKS for the motivation you give me when I get on the forum and view your posts. When I see what you are finding, it gets me fired up to hit the beach when I can.
As for them low down varmints that are harassing you and your property in order to find out your hunting areas, I'm with Bootybay, tar n feathering sounds like a good start. Then we can move on to other more persuasive means to make em back off. Hope you keep posting. Whether you do or don't, wish you continued success and the best of luck in the hunt!
 
I think bootiebay said it best ,you inspire us all. Hal
 
Enjoy your detecting. Don't let others spoil your fun.
 
Hate to see guys like you leave this forum.

You are true professional hunters and it is guys like you that inspire and teach guys like me on how to be successful and prove that it can be done on a daily basis!!

Personally, sharing and showing are a couple of the things that make this hobby enjoyable. Forums, especially this one, is a great place to share your success. Everyone is amazed by what you are pulling out of the ground and you have pulled out quite a bit of amazement!!

Wish you well!
Keep Swinging!
You will be missed!
 
Snookie, stay with us. I think we all have had the lowlifes attack us for finding to much or not knowing what we are talking about. If you lived through Overkill, you can live through anything.. :laughing7: Please stay with us, as we need you.
 
It's a shame that a few rotten apples can spoil it for the rest of us. I've never felt that these forums were a contest; rather they inspired me to take out my own detectors and try harder. If someone actually did post a picture of an item that was bought or that they already owned, then so be it. Why argue over the validity of it? It's not like there is a cash prize at the end of the day. Furthermore the poster knows the truth of their bogus claim and the boost to their pride/ego gained by reading some freely-given complimentary feedback is fleeting.

Please continue to post and be a part of this community.
 
those with envy and are jealous will reep their own rewards. I for one will miss your posts. HH Gayle
 
Snook..am sending you a private pm... there is nothing worse then a womans wrath...I have a brilliant idea..so look for a pm from me please. it will work.
 
i cant get the pm to go thru to him..
 
Bootybay said:
i cant get the pm to go thru to him..

It want go through becasue it appears his account has been closed.....

Booty, I tried to forward the IM you sent me, the message I get says unable to find any member with this name which usually means the account is closed, this would explain why he hasn't replied to any of the posts here too...
 
thanks for trying Marty, I did manage to get ahold of one of his friends who will foward it to him when they speak.. :thumbsup:
 
Bootybay said:
thanks for trying Marty, I did manage to get ahold of one of his friends who will foward it to him when they speak.. :thumbsup:

That was going to be my next suggestion, there are several members here who hunt with or have hunted with him, I am sure someone will get a message to him if you give it to them.....

Good luck
 
I posted also about the same thing... Sure is sad that amongst so many great people, a few with very low standards can also be found..
 
DigginThePast said:
stevemc said:
It was mainly interagating PMs, and phone calls, messing with his vehicles, etc, to try and figure out where he has been going. Most of it wasnt out in posts. Truly using interagation tactics to find out.

PMs if saved can be forwarded to any Mod or Admin and can be addressed.

Phone calls would be tough to deal with as it would be a he said she said issue.

Messing with vehicles? >:( Police.

Messing with vehicles, .45 auto 230 grain hollowpoints!! ;D
 
Sorry about your Nye Sayers. All I can say is the world is full of Butt Wipes, but it's also full of people like me that enjoy your pictures and posts.

As you've seen from all these other posts the people are with you. Please don't shut us out because of a few idiots. I have never once thought of any of your posts as being anything but honest and you photo's being of your own finds (wish I could find a few of them myself, to far from the beach). :coffee2: Rick
 
I was hunting with Snooksion when he first started in this hobby and he never tried to say he found something he didn't. He has become a great water hunter and knows what to look for in a site. A lot of people have no idea as to what to look for in a site, just any place will not produce. I to had lot of non believers and pretty much quit posting because of these crybabies that can't find gold. Keep up the good work Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom