What's new

another fun day at the beach

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
i hunted the city dump yesterday,the trashcan,the bottom etc. fort myers beach.didnt find much but found an item worthy of a post its a silver frog ring and the frog is licking/cleaning his arm,it has been down a long time.i tried to clean it up abit
 

Attachments

  • frog.webp
    frog.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 547
Upvote 0
Very cool find! My daughter in law is really into frogs. They are all over the house and she has several pieces of frog jewelry. That was a neat find. Congrats.
 
That is one unique ring!! ! Keep up on hunting those frogs!!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
honestly i would have loved to find that ring it is Great!!!
 
Nice!
I hunted there Friday morning and got a good amount of clad ($7+) and that 14k "M" I posted about.... Too rough to hit the water though..
I was surprised at how few people were in the water, it wasnt cold at all... You hunt up near the condo's/hotels, or the North beach? I was on the northernmost tip...
 
kiss trhe frog--- might turn into a 20 dollar gold piece :D
 
Ribbit,Ribbit :laughing9: :laughing9: :thumbsup:
 
Snook,

Awesome find! My son and I both love frogs! If you get rid of it let me know!

CB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom