What's new

another fun day at the beach

Congratulations:thumbsup: :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
I would love to see the pictures as well. Great day! Great finds!
 
Sounds like a nice couple of finds.
 
the 22 kt is 13.5grams
 
I never found that much - ever! Congrats.
 
WOW beats my little .8 ring I got to day.
 
Great finds, congrats!!
 
It would take me 5 years to find that many. Great job there!!!!:hello2:
 
Dats a fine pile o loot!!
 
I thought that rough water might move some sand...congrats on an outstanding hunt.
 
It sure beats my $1.31 in clad and a Stainless Steel spoon..... Fine hunting... Papa
 
Great finds snookson...:icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on some good lookin finds. Can't wait for the weather to warm up a tad. As soon as it warms up to 40 degrees, I am heading to the beach. Congrats again.
 
That's flipping awesome what a wonderful day you had!!! I'd absolutely love to be as lucky as you!!! :hello2:
 
Snooksion, that photo of all those beautiful finds takes my breath away!


Fantastic detecting ..Congratulations on finding all those treasures!:wav:

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
fantastic hunt!! looks like spring break is on!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom