What's new

Another Fun day @ the Beach!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did manage to find a dollar coin dated 1979:icon_thumright:I'm still finding my cars for my used car lot:laughing7:,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-92.webp
    photo-92.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Nice haul! Happy hunting next day.
 
Nice, Keep hunting you will hit gold out there.
 
my used cars get snapped up by the kids nextdoor, Les is right Gold is inevitable..........
 
Very nice assortment Kiana, The dollar coin is a susan B anthony, I'e found 4 or 5 over the years.HH.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Nice Kiana, are you liking the PI these days? :coins::metaldetector:
 
Nice Kiana, are you liking the PI these days? :coins::metaldetector:

I'm trying to make it my best friend:laughing9::laughing7:,can't go where there's a lot of trash,but I keep digging till I learn & sometimes I pass it up or take a guess like cap,bobby pin,iron,then I dig just to prove my guess is right & it is:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
It's almost 1 a.m. here, pouring rain for hours now, I am trying to recover from foot surgery at the age of 64 and you are on a beach in southern Cal., piling up treasure, looking good( I saw the pic before) and enjoying life. Some people just have it made.
 
It's almost 1 a.m. here, pouring rain for hours now, I am trying to recover from foot surgery at the age of 64 and you are on a beach in southern Cal., piling up treasure, looking good( I saw the pic before) and enjoying life. Some people just have it made.
Awe, Austin @ 64 you're still young @ Heart:icon_thumright:,sorry about your foot,may God Heal you with a speedy recovery so you can get out there to find all your Treasures:tchest:,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom