What's new

Another George V

Uncleslick18

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
459
Reaction score
422
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Second one this week. Came from a 2 box run, which is pretty surprising, the other three boxes I managed to find this week were all 2019s🤮

Good luck to all this weekend!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556846326.910364.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1556846355.557384.webp
 
Upvote 0
This one is as nice or nicer than your last one!
 
Awesome find
 
Great find man, definitely jealous. I think I'm lucky if I pull a George VI
 
Rosco - the George vi is pretty common to see for me, I pull a couple of them a week. I bought a box of cwr cents last week and found 27 of them. To keep things in perspective, I live in upstate NY about an hour and a half from Canada,
 
Rosco - the George vi is pretty common to see for me, I pull a couple of them a week. I bought a box of cwr cents last week and found 27 of them. To keep things in perspective, I live in upstate NY about an hour and a half from Canada,

That is a nice find. I am in the NYC metro area (350 miles from Canada give or take) , and George VI cents are fairly common for me also. George V is a rare CRH find for me - I think I have only found 2 of them in over 20+ years.
 
Yeah they’re pretty hard to find, I think I’ve found 10 total, all but two were from before I moved out of state and went on CRH hiatus (from 2011-2014). They are def cool coins
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom