What's new

Another Good Day 8 - 18 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back out to tilly's hill today and dug a test hole in a new section of the site . Here's my finds . I don't know what the soapstone piece is its the second one I found . P8181132.webp
 
Upvote 0
whatever if that is just a 'hill' it has gotta be loaded
i hope you can keep going there......way way cool
 
Got some nice ones! Lets see the soapstone pieces together and the flat sides of them, more pics. I find Chert in that form but a bit longer. Mine is 2-3 inches in length with cortex attached but the ends are battered. I believe mine is a hammer stone. Yours looks more defined like a game piece.
 
Here's a few photos the points on the white back ground are my digging partners finds and the loaf stone / Mano . P8181144.webpP8181145.webpP8181146.webpIMG_6558.webpIMG_6560.webp
 
Well seeing the soapstone isn't completely round I am thinking game piece isn't a option now. I always say if you find more than 1 in the same size and shape they were more than an accident. Must be for something, thanks for the show and I like that well used Mano
 
Good day huh....that's a good month in my book
 
Is the round ones both sides of one or separate pieces?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom