1875 3 pence Optimized-20150222_122245.jpgOptimized-20150222_121346[1].jpg
Bell-Fruit Token 3D
1976 1/2 New Penny
1971 New Penny
1931 One Penny
1918 One Penny

Upvote 10
Congratulations on the excellent finds!

That 1816 coin is sweet. Would like to see both sides in closer pics. The 1875 is cool too. Nice finds! [emoji2]

All that silver in one day :o

here is another cold wet freezing day, otherwise just plain ole miserable! that would be super awesome day!

Welcome to T-net John ! Dang I'd love to have a day out like that ! Can I come and hunt your very best site with you ( please !)

Welcome aboard JF! great finds! weather will be warm tmrw I am going to try and get out for a quick hunt. I'll be happy with a pull tab since the snow is melted here haha! thnx for the post.

Looks like you have a good spot. In answer to my last question on your last post; are you doing grass/parkland?
Because now I'm a little confused, you managed to pluck out a late medieval spur rowel!
Congrats on all that silver that a lot for 1 day!

hi crusader, yes im searching on grass land, farm land to be exact, the field next to the one im on at the moment was also a good one, but this field im on at the moment is crazy, i cant even walk 7 meters between each target, still loads to search yet.

hi crusader, yes im searching on grass land, farm land to be exact, the field next to the one im on at the moment was also a good one, but this field im on at the moment is crazy, i cant even walk 7 meters between each target, still loads to search yet.

Keep gridding & digging, sounds a great option for this differicult time of year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back