What's new

Another Great Day

katzky

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I purchased a box of half dollars this afternoon. I am happy to report the results:

7 x Franklins
1 x 90% Kennedy
212 x 40% Kennedy ( :o)

It was an amazing experience. 20 minutes of work netted me nearly $500!
Why didn't I think of this sooner?
 
Upvote 0
Amizing is an understatement - you got a DREAM BOX!! Great start and congrAGulations!
 
STDevil said:
Amizing is an understatement - you got a DREAM BOX!! Great start and congrAGulations!

The best part is that this same bank gave me a good box last week AND they have five more boxes for me which I'm going to pick up tomorrow afternoon......
 
Mentone Grizz said:
That's a jackpot!! Very, very nice!! You must still be breathing hard!!
- Grizz


Gives one that wuhoooooooooo............ , feelin don't it!

I didn't do so good on my 8 Boxes 2day.
 
Yepper, that's a dream box alright! :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome, Where abouts you located?

Golden Silver
 
Great Hunt

Darth Walker
 
Geez. That's an amazing score. :icon_thumleft: You'd better watch out though. Antarctica can't have that many boxes sitting around, so you'll be searching your dumps soon enough.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
stop - i can't take it ! You must have been freaking out. Congrats.
 
Mercury63 said:
stop - i can't take it ! You must have been freaking out. Congrats.

When I first opened the box, every single coin showing was silver! Imagine that.....
 
Nice score. More than I have found in a month and a half. Go back and get those other boxes.
 
NaturalJWL said:
Fantastic !!! Just where did you say that bank was >???????? LOL

I will be sure to let you know. First, however, I am going to buy every half dollar they have in the tri-state area.
 
lol and i do 10 boxes and get 3 silvers
lol unreal
nice score
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom