What's new

Another great day

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning was another great day for me. No, I didn't find any gold or silver but I did find 2 toe rings, 2 earrings, a few clad coins, a Barbados dime and a miraid of other items including my usual fish hook. I was talking to a kayaker while her husband was busy with something else and she told me that you couldn't tip her kayak over. I thought it looked interesting and she showed me..... that you COULD tip it over. ;D Poor lady. She was almost leaning into the water before it did tip over. LOL Luckily we were in knee deep water at the time.

My finds this morning.

052010.jpg


Ring0520101.jpg
Ring0520102.jpg


Earring0520101.jpg
Earring0520102.jpg


Barbadosdime052010.jpg


I had a great morning and I hope yours is as good or better! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Da Sand Crab said:
Cool finds. That gold toe ring sure looks real?
Thanks as always for posting your days finds.

When I got the beep for this one it sounded like junk but when I saw it in the scoop.... I thought BINGO! But since it was stuck to the magnet I knew it was no good. Ah well.... it's pretty anyway. ;D
 
NIce Haul, I must say you have been on the roll the past few weeks...a good site for sure :thumbsup:
Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom