obsessedwithsilver
Hero Member
I've been terribly lucky of lake and my luck has not worn off just yet. I managed six silver Roosies, a 1961 Canadian dime and two 40% halfs today. I decided to hit one last bank and they had 16 rolls of halves in the safe. I bought them all and the result was:
88 40% halves and 1 1964 half.
What a great few weeks it has been.
Stay out there and search people, there is silver to be had.
OWS
88 40% halves and 1 1964 half.
What a great few weeks it has been.
Stay out there and search people, there is silver to be had.
OWS
Upvote
0
Is this from a bank or area you go to often? Seems like an awesome place to take a road trip! And I read this just after continuing a streak of 5 skunk boxes... way to make me feel horribly unlucky 







