What's new

Another Great Golden Day

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought to myself, why not go to the beach again and get beat up by the waves, maybe I'll find something using "Old Betsy" with the Sea Search Coil again. After a long walk in the water neck deep I got a deep signal. After digging , inside the scoop was a 8.1gr. gold 14kt. band. I gave my old detector a big wet kiss for a job well done.
 

Attachments

  • another 002.webp
    another 002.webp
    118.5 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
Gratz!

I got waste deep today and managed to pull 3 count them 3 pair of sunglasses (all crap) before I fell in a hole and headed for the dry stuff!
 
Hey Les, want to rent Betsy for a week.....???? No wonder the water temperature is going up, you are heating it up with your hot streak! WTG Les!

Cliff
 
Very nice dig Les
 
Congrats on another very nice gold ring find, Les!

Lorraine
 
Nice ring Les! WTG Betsy!
 
Hey Les, want to rent Betsy for a week.....???? No wonder the water temperature is going up, you are heating it up with your hot streak! WTG Les!

Cliff

That detector has become so super sensitive it is unreal but every once in a while it becomes unstable and has to be restarted. It is deadly on studs and goes super deep in the water. Hope it doesn't crap out on me. I've had this one since 1993.
 
WTG Les, your killing us, can't wait till i get back out there hunting again, HH
 
Les good to see you have such tender feelings for your MD (don't let your wife know)
 
Betsy is my kinda girl
 
Im with Ken..... we are going to have to run over that bad boy for the rest of us to get some of those tickets.

Dew
 
Congratulations Les ..Good things happen to good people ..
 
Nice heavy band...congrats Les.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom