Another great Quarter signal!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• 215.JPG
    215.JPG
    420.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 181.JPG
    181.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
  • DSCF3198.JPG
    DSCF3198.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCF3199.JPG
    DSCF3199.JPG
    418.7 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF3200.JPG
    DSCF3200.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Chug & Red . . . .two of my favorite peeps!!! Is it a powder flask?

PowderHorn.jpg

PowderHorn2.jpg

Neat find :) Breezie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
In the first photo of the mystery object it looks like it may have markings on the indented portion... Or I might be seeing things... It's late and I'm prone to that sorta thing.

Upvote 0

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In the first photo of the mystery object it looks like it may have markings on the indented portion... Or I might be seeing things... It's late and I'm prone to that sorta thing.

Merlot? :tongue3:

Upvote 0

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
This does explain many of life's mysteries, but note that the powder flask isn't the item to be IDed, its the rounder object that's in question. The powder flask appears to be for a time frame reference for the site.

Upvote 0

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This does explain many of life's mysteries, but note that the powder flask isn't the item to be IDed, its the rounder object that's in question. The powder flask appears to be for a time frame reference for the site.

Did someone just mention Merlot?? That caught my attention.
Don...

Good Mornin'
What a difference a day makes. It was 'Merlot-thirty' late last night, and I didn't read the post correctly. It was all Don's fault; he opened the bottle, and I hated to see it go flat during the night. Or did I open it? :tongue3: Breezie

PS: Seriously, should I remove the post to avoid confusion?

Upvote 0

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Breezie,
You opened the bottle and I finished it. In the interim, we basked in the afterglow of your perfect ID of the powder flask, both oblivious to the challenge of the second item. Refreshed and refocused this morning and after looking at that object again, I am still convinced I haven't a clue regarding its ID.
Don........

Upvote 0

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Top picture is indeed a powder flask and the bottom picture is part of an epaulet. No doubt.

Upvote 0

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty tennessee digger,, i did not know the correct name for the shoulder decoration thingy .
and honestly will probably not remember now,,lol so i better make a note of it > :)

Upvote 0

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
Great find Chug and Red I wanted congratulate you first on your find and then comment about your signature or prayer . I know it's met to be humorous but metal detecting really has no relation to any faith but the faith you have in yourself . For every coin , toy , junk jewelery and bullet you find that makes you smile there was once a frown for the loss . You shouldn't cuss about the garbage because even if you didn't leave it you are a part of the humanity that tossed it . I'm glad to hear your try REALLY hard to be nice to people that irritate you cause they must do the same for you . And your complaint about not finding any gold will not help you find it , you already have . Just waking up in the morning healthy and having yourself surrounded by those who love and care is all the gold anyone should want ... real gold is just a perk . Keep your signature the way it is . I just wanted you to know that without the things I mentioned to you , you'd have nothing else to be thankful for . May your "Metal Detecting God" and your "Higher Power" keep your life full . HH , Woodstock
Found this on saturday the 27th of April!!!

About a Quarter of a mile from the 1850's power flask

first 2 pics

This is saturdays find We Have been searching but couldnt find a Good Match We belive it may be a Projectile carrier!! or a primer carrier from the same Time frame and Ideas ???

last three pics

Thank for any info Chug And Red

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You ALL did great and got a little help Thanks That explains another item I found the Next day I will try to get a picture up tommrow of it Chug

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great find Chug and Red I wanted congratulate you first on your find and then comment about your signature or prayer . I know it's met to be humorous but metal detecting really has no relation to any faith but the faith you have in yourself . For every coin , toy , junk jewelery and bullet you find that makes you smile there was once a frown for the loss . You shouldn't cuss about the garbage because even if you didn't leave it you are a part of the humanity that tossed it . I'm glad to hear your try REALLY hard to be nice to people that irritate you cause they must do the same for you . And your complaint about not finding any gold will not help you find it , you already have . Just waking up in the morning healthy and having yourself surrounded by those who love and care is all the gold anyone should want ... real gold is just a perk . Keep your signature the way it is . I just wanted you to know that without the things I mentioned to you , you'd have nothing else to be thankful for . May your "Metal Detecting God" and your "Higher Power" keep your life full . HH , Woodstock

AND IT WILL STAY UP UNTILL RED FINDS HERE FIRST GOLD!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is the other Item And a Picture to Confirm that it is part of it Chug

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 97
  • shoulder scale 1850.jpg
    shoulder scale 1850.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Woodstock, Red here. The "prayer is ment as a joke, I'm trying to make people laugh, and feel better, I know there are people who haven't found any yet, it's my way of saying, don't give up, just because I haven't found any yet is no big deal, it is so wonderful to be outside with my husband, doing our hobby, each other, and the beauty of the world around us. As for healthy, I'm not, I am recovering from 2 heart attacks, diabetic ketoasidosis, and I have severe fibromaylgia, along with other problems, but I'm not letting it get to me, life is so precious, and too short. Sorry if it offended you, hopefully I made a few people smile, and let them know you will dig garbage and other stuff, don't give up, and have fun! Red

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did anyone notice that Our Signature Changed???

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread