Another great transaction from CJC (Clyde Clynick)

erjtej

Mar 10, 2009
AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the book and thought, I should have had him autograph it for me, opened it up and he had already signed it! Clyde is a great teacher, I suggest collecting all his publications if they pertain to your particular field of hunting. His water detecting books are full of exceptional information, and they all deserve a reread or two to polish up your skills. Thanks Clyde, keep 'em coming! I'll certainly take all the advice you so effectively give! Earl Johnson.

cjc

Mar 19, 2006
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
Thanks kindly for your comments, Earl. Hope that you make good use of the information.
Good Luck,
Clive
erjtej said:
Got the book and thought, I should have had him autograph it for me, opened it up and he had already signed it! Clyde is a great teacher, I suggest collecting all his publications if they pertain to your particular field of hunting. His water detecting books are full of exceptional information, and they all deserve a reread or two to polish up your skills. Thanks Clyde, keep 'em coming! I'll certainly take all the advice you so effectively give! Earl Johnson.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread