A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 24, 2013 #1 Yesterday afternoon I went back to the field that I hunted Saturday and Sunday. I was pleased to find these. This one is my favorite. This is a nice hafted scraper. I really like the blunt on the left. Upvote 0
Yesterday afternoon I went back to the field that I hunted Saturday and Sunday. I was pleased to find these. This one is my favorite. This is a nice hafted scraper. I really like the blunt on the left.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2013 #2 That first one is stunning. You go more than me
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2013 #3 The color is stunning on that first one. Nice blunts, I mean scrapers.
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2013 #4 Awesome! Always love seeing your stuff!i know i say this every time haha
mangum Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 2,323 Reaction score 3,533 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Detector(s) used AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2013 #5 Very nice!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2013 #6 More Cool Finds! Thanks for sharing your reward of the hunt.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 25, 2013 #7 Nice scrapers and what not. You sure are finding some colorful points. Thanks again for the invitations I was unable to accept. Hope you found some good ones today. Charley
Nice scrapers and what not. You sure are finding some colorful points. Thanks again for the invitations I was unable to accept. Hope you found some good ones today. Charley