What's new

Another hunt like this and Ill be ready.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another hunt like this and I'll be ready.

I mean, Jeff taught me about gas rebates and BOY!!! LOL

2015 (637).webp

2015 (638).webp

Another hunt like this one and I'll have car & gas enough
to visit above the Mason Dixon again. LOL

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 20
With all the quarters you find on most all your hunts, you must have a gazillion sites down there...or the fashion there is to cut holes in one's pockets?:notworthy:
 
With all the quarters you find on most all your hunts, you must have a gazillion sites down there...or the fashion there is to cut holes in one's pockets?:notworthy:

Well, it's that and I seem to have a knack for getting over them. Even on "pounded" sites. Ask Jeff. I found two there the other day when he didn't find one. :dontknow:

Down here, I tend to go to a lot of places that replenish new quarters. :) But, if you look at the ones I find, most of them are discolored enough to show they've been in the ground a while.

Thanks!
 
LOL good Score !
I'm still holding off on My Quarter Sites
till I need laundry money & don't wanna break a bill :laughing7:

Nice Butterfinger Car too :thumbsup:
 
Nice clad haul. :occasion14: That will get you a little over 4 gallons.
 
Looks like Blingie and Fishy are happy with the car...lots of clad for yourself too.
 
Nice score on the clad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom