Another hunt Sunday???

Count me in I heard there use to be a old house on the land there clearing off by Heritage Park. I was told the house is no longer there but it should be a good place to detect.

Sound good chef, somebody should contact Nanna and Ed and see if they could make it. Does everyone know where the park is??

Hey guys its me again, I just got through looking at Google Earth from June of 2006 and I saw what looked like a smaal house near the park and a HUGE pond that is now filled in so don't be suprised if we find some fishing hooks :D

Hey ya'll!
Good luck Sunday. I have to work so I won't be able to make it. I may try some place close to work before I go in.
Talk to ya later.
Ed

I can't be there either, but I hope you all find some great stuff!! :thumbsup: Let us know what you find.

Nana :)

I'm still planning to hunt Sunday afternoon about 1:30 or so, anyone else and where would you suggest?

Tim, I plan on being in Cullman Sun. How about meeting in Marvins Building supply parking lot about 1:30?

Hey guys this photo is from google earth on June 15, 2006 You can see the park and what use to be a pond and maybe a house

Attachments

• Heritage Park.jpg
    Heritage Park.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 164
Hey Chef, Marvins parking sounds good to me at 1:30

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back