Upvote 0

crankyolman22

Nov 20, 2008
Des Moines, Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, pro pointer, F-point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find ipods too. They are nice to find. If you want to erase it just bring up itunes and plug it in to the computer and hit the restore button. Sometimes you can identify the owner but not very often. If you want to do this, check the contacts section or pictures section. I have managed to return several this way. One I managed to find the owner because he had a picture of a sign with his name on it. My latest ipod is an ipod touch that was lost on Christmas eve. I found it in march with no problems. I emailed the owner several times but he still hasn't contacted me. I did manage to get a response from his sister who told me he would email me and let me know where to send it but he never has. Its still sitting in my desk for when he gets around to letting me know where to send it.

OP
OP
suprdave

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the first one ifound had 760 songs about 25 movies and hundreds of pictures on it but no ioda of an address to contact. e mailed the producer [apple] and they would not give the name of the owner through the serial number because of the privacy act as we were trying to return a lost item or you contact the owner for us but they said no . do you believe that . thats enough. i give up suprdave

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
suprdave said:
the first one ifound had 760 songs about 25 movies and hundreds of pictures on it but no ioda of an address to contact. e mailed the producer [apple] and they would not give the name of the owner through the serial number because of the privacy act as we were trying to return a lost item or you contact the owner for us but they said no . do you believe that . thats enough. i give up suprdave

Maby its a reason it did lay there :laughing7: i think its a good find, and i think that the company maby think like this: Hmm... Why let him have it back if i can buy a new? You have try it all, in my eyes the ipod is honestly yours. Happy Hunting//Tsh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread