What's new

Another Incredible Afternoon Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I found these in the same field that I found the points I posted yesterday. It is an incredible field!

















 
Upvote 0
Those are some great finds. Are you located in California? The material looks a lot like it's from around San Luis Obispo and Atascadero.
 
Those are some great finds. Are you located in California? The material looks a lot like it's from around San Luis Obispo and Atascadero.

These were found in southwest Georgia.
 
You're on them for sure. Great Finds!
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
You need to focus on that field for a while by the looks of those great points you are pulling out. Congrats
 
Awesome points congrats!
 
You are killing me!!:notworthy: The only site I have to hunt isn't going to be plowed anytime soon. Please take a few insitu pictures for me. That way I can fantasize about finding some!
 
Lots of nice finds! Congratulations !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom