What's new

✅ SOLVED Another Iron Something from the Bottle Dump

RelicHunter97

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
700
Reaction score
297
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey there!

Again, I found this at the bottle dump. It looked familiar to me, so I took it home. It looks so familiar to everyone I showed it to, but none of us can place it. Any ideas? It is about 5" long.

Thanks! :)

-Anthony
 

Attachments

  • 1Awhatzit1.webp
    1Awhatzit1.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 1Awhatzit2.webp
    1Awhatzit2.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an old "window hook" Would have had a long wooded handle to it.
For those old windows that were high up in school.:laughing7:
Or and old hood latch for a Jeep

Tim
 
Upvote 0
Hood latch to pre 40 auto's
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom