What's new

another item from the field

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I was told the Tatters item was part of a suspender clip, but what about the other item? A decorative item of some sort? ???
 

Attachments

  • Tatters suspender clip.webp
    Tatters suspender clip.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 428
Very nice,but I have know idea.But it wont be long and someone will ID them for you.Congrats! :thumbsup:

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
With its scalloped edge it should also be part of a suspender clip :D

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
that is possible, these two items were found about 5 feet apart
 
Upvote 0
Cheers Buckles ;D
What I call a scalloped edge is what you call 'teeth'

Mike :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom