What's new

Another item I have always wondered about

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this in the US, some kind of snap buckle ? thingy....
front side has a picture of a Sailer ? stepping on the hair of a Chinaman ?
really unique piece, but I have no clue where it came from or what purpose
it had.
If this is something I have posted in the past let me know, as I don't remember.
Richard
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3531 (Large).webp
    IMG_3531 (Large).webp
    17 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_3532 (Large).webp
    IMG_3532 (Large).webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 323
You got me wondering about it also ... :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom