What's new

Another Less-Than Stellar Day of Water Detecting

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,878
Reaction score
47,422
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least I had some targets to keep me busy, and it was a really nice day in the lake...but where's the good stuff?!
Fake, stainless steel, junk, clad and fishing junk. :dontknow:

IMG_2075.webp


An old dog license with no date??? 🤦‍♂️
IMG_2077.webp
IMG_2076.webp


This has been the worst summer hunting since I started md'ing!
Oh well, at least I can still do it. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 13
I thought that you found some very nice recoveries here and I had many hunts like this .It’s just enough for us to go back and stay in the game.
You are one of the best out there and I’m confident that you will snag the precious metals very soon my friend.
 
At least I had some targets to keep me busy, and it was a really nice day in the lake...but where's the good stuff?!
Fake, stainless steel, junk, clad and fishing junk. :dontknow:

View attachment 2262812

An old dog license with no date??? 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 2262813View attachment 2262815

This has been the worst summer hunting since I started md'ing!
Oh well, at least I can still do it. :icon_thumright:
At least you got out, recovering targets.
Dig enough of them and odds of getting the gold goes up.
Best of luck on the next hunt.
 
We all have hunts where we don't go home a winner - but we usually manage to have a good time trying !
 
I thought that you found some very nice recoveries here and I had many hunts like this .It’s just enough for us to go back and stay in the game.
You are one of the best out there and I’m confident that you will snag the precious metals very soon my friend.
Thank-you much for the encouraging words Bill, I'll keep at it! :icon_thumright:
 
At least you got out, recovering targets.
Dig enough of them and odds of getting the gold goes up.
Best of luck on the next hunt.
Thanks Peps, it's always nice to be able to get out there, regardless of the results. 🙂
 
Thanks E-trac, there's not many better ways to spend the day than doing what I like in such a beautiful lake!
 
Those finds look good 👍 to me. I like that religious pendant!
 
This has been the worst summer hunting since I started md'ing!

Trickle down economics I suppose. What with inflation and gas prices as they are, everyone is too broke to have anything good to lose.
 
I am with you. I believe that the value of gold and silver increasing has opened the floodgate of all things stainless, tungsten and Claire's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom