What's new

Another Massive Pile From The Clad Mines

Bigpoppa

Full Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Forced yesterday to hunt mostly above the high tide line due to the timing of the tides and my schedule I tried to make the best out of the day..

Well once again armed with my trusty shovel I absolutely crushed the clad count..
It still has me scratching my head however as to how it is possible to recover that many keeper targets yet never any jewelry...Obviously hunting up high as much to do with it, but to find that many heavy and deep targets yet no jewelry is really bizarre..I did find the silver plated and inscribed heart yesterday, which probably came off a key chain or something similiar as it is very low quality.

On the long walk back up the beach , at the end of the day, I did hit an area below the high tide line that was washed out and did find a bunch of coins all within a few inches of the surface..

It was an amazing hunt , but nothing but clad to show for it, however I was physically exhausted as it was a monster workout..

Only saw one other hunter all day and I felt bad for him as he was wandering aimlessly with his coil a foot off the ground :(

Good Luck & happy Hunting !!!

Totals For the Day:

$6.57 in Clad....Greenies but no oldies except a few copper pennies

1- Silver Plated Heart ...junkola

A couple of buttons- one brass and one gold gilded junk

Couple of keys

A few pieces of Sea Glass

More metallic human waste for the trash heap

3-1-2013.jpg



3-1-20131JPG.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a great time! Digging clad helps pay for the gas. I'm not finding any jewelry either.
 
Hey may not be silver but at least it's money... Also that's and awesome honda key you found..LOL... I bet losing that ruined somebodys day.....
 
Targets non the less. Thanks for posting.
 
hehe wish he'd quit taking my pennies from the wishing well :D jk great find!
 
I like it when I can at least pay for one gallon of gas, which is getting harder and harder to do. Good hunt. That is more than I have found in the last 4 hunts put together. HH, Papa
 
Nice amount of clad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom