Shaw
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2008
- Messages
- 858
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Houston Area
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
I am going to order me a new machine in the next few weeks for my creeks and local ponds (swimming holes)
I was using a Garett Sea Hunter Mark II but my buddy is moving up North and begged me for it, Anyway now I need a new machine.
I will be doing some shallow diving (10'-20' tops) and basically wading my local creeks in waste deep water.
My question to you is what is around the 500.00 range and compared with the Seahunter? I really liked that machine and will probably go with that one again but I just wanted some input from you guys that use them a lot and see what other machines you guys like.
Thanks again,
Jason
I was using a Garett Sea Hunter Mark II but my buddy is moving up North and begged me for it, Anyway now I need a new machine.
I will be doing some shallow diving (10'-20' tops) and basically wading my local creeks in waste deep water.
My question to you is what is around the 500.00 range and compared with the Seahunter? I really liked that machine and will probably go with that one again but I just wanted some input from you guys that use them a lot and see what other machines you guys like.
Thanks again,
Jason
Upvote
0







