another mega wheat day, also some more "interesting" finds!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quick 2 hr hunt with both my boys today got us 14 wheaties, alot of early 20s and 30s, also found this cool tag from a machine im guessing, its going on the what is it forum for clarification, also found a GEOCACHE, i thought that was neat, i just looked at it and put it right back, and last but not least, some scumbag worthless druggie left this nice syringe right by the tree that i scored my 1904 indian head a few days ago. SAM_2392.JPGSAM_2404.JPGSAM_2401.JPGSAM_2403.JPGSAM_2390.JPGSAM_2389.JPGthanks for looking and HH

Upvote 0
Hey Cjon nice finds. If you're finding wheaties, there must be some silver hiding there too! That needle could have belonged to a diabetic. And just because someone is struggling with drugs does not make them a worthless scumbag.

If there's a needle just Laying in a park like that and just let it lay for a little kid to find that druggy needs to OD that's just rediculous IMO

Good job on the wheats and watch fob!

TommNJ

Hey Cjon nice finds. If you're finding wheaties, there must be some silver hiding there too! That needle could have belonged to a diabetic. And just because someone is struggling with drugs does not make them a worthless scumbag.

ive pulled 30 wheats and 3 silvers out of there so far, a 64 and 62 rosie and a 53 washington, also scored my 1870 IH penny. That needle made me mad cause it wasnt there yesterday and thats a "nice" area as opposed to alot of the drug infested crapholes around here. I realise it may be for a diabetic, but also diabetic syringes are more often than not used for injecting illegal drugs, but this isnt the forum for that argument....

Last edited:
Waht you have is a watch fob "Advertising" for Manitowoc Cranes.......A very cool find!

J.Cache,
your right. It could have belonged to a Diabetic, Or it could have belonged to someone struggling with drugs.....And your right THAT!! does not make them a worthless scum bag......What MAKES the a worthless SCUMBAG is leaving that needle to be found by a child! and just leaving it period! THAT makes them A WORTHLESS SUMBAG!!!!!.......JMHO.....................HH

You should have added a Wheatie to the GeoCache

Where in NEPA are you detecting? Im from the Wilkes Barre area and looking for new spots to hunt. Awesome wheat finds and they dont look too damaged.

just a notepad that some ppl signed, a plastic gold token, and an eraser, lol

There we go, a wheatie would have really confused them.

I found one once in the rocks on Fort Mt. In Murray County Ga. In most cases you sign in take something and leave something, I took a pen and left a Bic lighter............HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back