What's new

Another Mercury!!

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting spoiled, back-to-back bags with Mercury dimes!!!
S20191016_0010.webpS20191016_0009.webp
Tied for the oldest with the first one I pulled! Wasn't the only silver either:
S20191016_0007.webp

And just to make it interesting:
Sweden (42nd foreign country I've pulled a coin from now)
S20191016_0003.webpS20191016_0004.webp
Italy
S20191016_0001.webpS20191016_0002.webp
Britain
S20191016_0005.webpS20191016_0006.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, you're on a Roll!!!
 
Very nice. I’m about $800 into my bag for the week with 4 keepers including a 1937.

Nice finds rosco!!
 
Nice going Rosco, I've gotta get back into hunting, big time.
 
Nice going Rosco, I've gotta get back into hunting, big time.

Yes, yes you do. Just start with a roll or two man. Ease back in.
 
Im waiting till I have a bank roll to start myself. Good score Rasco keep at it youve been really scoring this year. Tommy
 
Nice! A 99 year old Merc! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom