What's new

✅ SOLVED Another mystery button found years ago.

Merf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any help is greatly appreciated.
61D947AC-F251-4A07-9651-474CE1F8C4F7.webp
7F4F754D-1F1B-465C-835A-905583E1BE4E.webp
 
How neat! This is another button that has an old thread. I was just recently reminded of it within the last few weeks because you will see here that a member from Sweden recently posted to it and I received a notification --

 
Upvote 3
I think it's later. It looks to be the monogram for one of the two King Oscars in Scandinavia. I believe it’s Oscar I, King of Sweden and Norway from 1844-1859


View attachment 2037649
Wow. By now I know Red-Coat is good, but this ID was impressive!
 
Upvote 4
I think it's later. It looks to be the monogram for one of the two King Oscars in Scandinavia. I believe it’s Oscar I, King of Sweden and Norway from 1844-1859


View attachment 2037649
It looks like the back shank could be older. Maybe not.
 
Upvote 2
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom