What's new

another new site

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this stuff today with my new MXSport. A friend told me about an old well on his property and it looks like another virgin site. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0165.webp
    DSC_0165.webp
    183.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_0177.webp
    DSC_0177.webp
    170.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0178.webp
    DSC_0178.webp
    114.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0164.webp
    DSC_0164.webp
    205.9 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 20
Nice variety that button is sweet.

~Blaze
 
Beautiful gilded button and the rest is pretty darned nice as well:icon_thumright:
 
Nice stuff. I'm very interested in the new White's. I've never owned one and this one is intriguing.
 
Gotta love a virgin site. Looks like you dug some cool relics. :thumbsup: Did you break that key when you dug it up? :dontknow:
 
Sure someone will chirp in but that's n old coin u have there at least I think it is. I think that may b ur best find
 
Sweet, hey I found a key today too !! They seem really old.
 
Sure someone will chirp in but that's n old coin u have there at least I think it is. I think that may b ur best find

The one on the left is a draped bust cent late 1700,s to early 1800,s the other is a matron head cent
 
Nice, nice and nice. The spoon handle is sweet, as is the skeleton key... and LCs too. Very well done sir!

Congrats and best of luck to you.
 
Congratz! It appears you have a good site! Can't wait to see what else you pull out of there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom