Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I already posted this on a trip report, but wanted to make a post with the intention of specifically identifying this bone. It's a vertebrae. I originally thought fish, but it can't be. Is it lizard?
I already posted this on a trip report, but wanted to make a post with the intention of specifically identifying this bone. It's a vertebrae. I originally thought fish, but it can't be. Is it lizard?
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Apr 3, 2015 #2 Neat find but I don't have an answer. I PM you. Sorry so late. The messages don't show up on the main page.
Neat find but I don't have an answer. I PM you. Sorry so late. The messages don't show up on the main page.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2015 #3 Snake
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2015 #4
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2015 Thread Owner #5 See gator that's what I thought. But it looks too limited and doesn't have the processes. So I thought differently
See gator that's what I thought. But it looks too limited and doesn't have the processes. So I thought differently
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2015 #6 You're missing a good portion of it
Las Vegas Bob Sr. Member Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 352 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2015 #7 Nice find