What's new

✅ SOLVED Another one for the experts!

MCollett

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
169
Reaction score
648
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Equinox 800
Well it has been a week of what is it finds for sure. I went out looking for the front of the Bridle Rosette I posted Sunday (no luck!). I did find this item about 5 feet from the rosette hole. Searched for just about everything I could think of with no luck. What is it?

20191001_155634.webp20191001_155711.webp20191001_155745.webp20191001_155651.webp

The one picture is with all the pieces that came out of the hole.

Thanks!
 
I'm pretty sure that's part of an old oil lamp, the arrow shaped pieces would have held the glass globe and chimney in place


lamp.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great ID, NOLA_Ken

Queen Anne.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great ID NOLA_Ken! I was pulling up the Queen Anne burner when Plug_N_Play posted those pictures. Thanks guys!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom