What's new

another piece of the celt

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awhile back I posted a photo of a section of the bit of a hardstone celt. I've been back to the area several times hoping to find the rest. today I found this. now I'm pretty sure this was broken on purpose. this is a coastal site. no such thing as a plow around here. no construction anywhere near it. I just saw the corner of this sticking out of the dirt. I was so happy I was sure it was going to be the rest of it. well here it is .. ta da
the last 2 picks are of the peice I already had. badly lit photos I know.

ForumRunner_20120720_223744.webp
ForumRunner_20120720_223503.webp



ForumRunner_20120720_223606.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom