JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2018 #1 Hey thanks for the help on my last post. I was wondering if this was a potsherd as well? Thanks again! Upvote 0
Hey thanks for the help on my last post. I was wondering if this was a potsherd as well? Thanks again!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2018 #2 My guess is yes! Looks like you have a good spot to hunt and betting you will find lots more!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2018 #3 Looks like it is to me. Came from the water?
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the replies, and yes I found it in a creek on a gravel bar. I will definitely keep my eyes out for more. Thanks again!
Thanks for the replies, and yes I found it in a creek on a gravel bar. I will definitely keep my eyes out for more. Thanks again!