What's new

Another Prosperous day......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
after yesterdays score i new i had to get out. I mean even if i was skunked i was stilling going to be on cloud nine.
Left at like 10 and just got back.
Got only 4 40%ers all day.
At the last bank i dumped all my clad halves from the day into the machine and filled the bag.
I bought it naturally and got a nice surprise.

$500.00 bag
3-40% Kennedys
5- Franklins
the 1962 is in gorgeous condition.

also got a 1972 -s proof at one bank
thanks for lookin
Keith

P.s. teller syce to amaze me. I ask one today for halves. She said she had $11 worth. As she hands them to me she says ive been trying to get rid of those. Two are silver. LOL unbelievable
 

Attachments

  • DSC02927.webp
    DSC02927.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC02922.webp
    DSC02922.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC02923.webp
    DSC02923.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC02926.webp
    DSC02926.webp
    22 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC02924.webp
    DSC02924.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC02925.webp
    DSC02925.webp
    18 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
She said she had $11 worth. As she hands them to me she says ive been trying to get rid of those. Two are silver. LOL unbelievable

I love the uneducated!

Schoolhouse Rocky was right...Knowledge is Power!

did I just date myself?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom