What's new

Another Rosie from the lake

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went yesterday after my Dr. appointment and cleanup of my yard sale. I was in the water until all the kids showed up. Too many to be in there detecting. I found a 1964 Rosie and a 1950 Wheat before I left. Clamming today, maybe I'll be back tomorrow?
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160704_124508.webp20160704_124503.webp20160704_132120.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice finds! A little silver is always nice, Congratualtions!
 
Nice Rosies - wheatie & other finds - by the way where did you find ice cream drum stick - (just kidding) anyway "congrats" on your finds and thank you for posting & wish you many more finds while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
 
How was the sale? Did you have to put much back or did you sell it all at rock bottom prices? Clamming sounds like fun and the one thing it has over detecting is you eat your finds. Congrats on pulling the rosie Brad. :occasion14: This week is supposed to get real hot so I plan on water detecting a couples hours, a few evenings this week.
 
Always better to find a little silver than none. WTG!
 
The silver water king strikes again !!!! Congrats and HH
 
Nice finds! A little silver is always nice, Congratualtions!
Thanks

Nice Rosies - wheatie & other finds - by the way where did you find ice cream drum stick - (just kidding) anyway "congrats" on your finds and thank you for posting & wish you many more finds while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
They sell hot dogs too! Thanks

How was the sale? Did you have to put much back or did you sell it all at rock bottom prices? Clamming sounds like fun and the one thing it has over detecting is you eat your finds. Congrats on pulling the rosie Brad. :occasion14: This week is supposed to get real hot so I plan on water detecting a couples hours, a few evenings this week.
Thanks Loco
I made $700.00 total for the weekend, I threw out some with the trash, I put back allot in the garage, I was at rock bottom prices not give away prices. Clamming reminds me of roofing, it's hard work. I took my old buddies daughter and my nephew they found triple what I dug (but I was laying in the water most of the time) Casinos tonight, I might hit the lake later this afternoon, good luck in your water hunting, I find it very relaxing and exciting at times!

Congrats on your finds
Thanks Art

Always better to find a little silver than none. WTG!
Thanks, that's for sure.

The silver water king strikes again !!!! Congrats and HH
I don't know about king, but it is fun.
 
A silver Rosie is better than none at all. Nice job Treble.
 
The sweet gleam of silver and a wheat! Awesome!

Your producing the cha-ching!! in and out of the water! Nice! ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom