Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im now five for five with old silver at my field permission. Scored a really nice 1877 Seated quarter pretty quickly. It has the same stubborn tarnish as my other one but much better detail too. Im glad I scored it quickly cause the rest of the hunt was mostly shotgun headstamps. 15 of them. Did manage to get one toasted 1883 IHP and some cool flat buttons though

I was searching for a target and looked up to be surprised by a guy standing next to me. He leases the property for goose hunting and didnt like me there. I quickly told him i would not be back till goose season ended. Dont want to loose this awesome permission. I went to my old Pomander site to score the really nice 1903 IHP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.9 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 33
OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
congrats on those nice keepers. You are in the right era. :thumbsup: There's just gotta to be an 1877 IHP in that field. Hope you find it.

Im kinda surprised the IHP finds have dropped off the past few hunts. Gotta be some more in there. Im guessing there is just as many silvers and indians too deep to detect now from plowing. Hopefully this years plowing will bring them closer to the surface

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome seated and IH! Congrats!
At lest you weren't goossed by the geese, they can get mean!....don't ask how I know :eek:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread