D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 28, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Thus far these have been ID'd as perhaps vitro but not positively. Any thoughts? Tx. Attachments IMG_4814.webp 399 KB · Views: 138 IMG_4815.webp 384.1 KB · Views: 148 IMG_4816.webp 403 KB · Views: 132 IMG_4817.webp 419 KB · Views: 200
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Nov 28, 2015 #2 I'd have them in my vitro drawer.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2015 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: I'd have them in my vitro drawer. Click to expand... That is where I will put them! Tx again!
cheese said: I'd have them in my vitro drawer. Click to expand... That is where I will put them! Tx again!