What's new

Another silver ring and no false advertisement

Hunter101

Full Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
225
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I promised real turtles in this post from my falsely advertised post yesterday but I Was out at the same park where I found yesterday's silver ring with turtles on it and within five minutes, I found another ring. Rang up as 89 and this makes ring three this week or 6 total.

image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 20
That is a Beautiful Silver ring!! Very cool!
 
Congrats on a really sharp ring.
 
Now that is a nice bodacious silver ring & congrats on another - anyway thanks again for sharing and I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Looks like a silver spinner ring. Very nice.

However, we want turtles!!!

Glad you are a good sport!
 
Very nice ring, lots of quality finds. I was just kidding about the turtles...
 
Great find I love rings your doing great on rings keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A very nice ring find! I bet you find a few more, keep at it! :occasion14:
 
Beautiful ring. It looks huge too. Congratulations.
 
Awesome ring find, congrats! Celebrate the "Chunk!"
chunk.webp

Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom