What's new

Another Silver!

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Etrac is just a beast on silver. I went to a softball complex I like to hunt. Started on one of the 5 fields and got a strong 12-42 12-43 it was a weird sound. I thought this is strange, not hot enough to be a dime or copper penny. It was jumpy but strong high tone. Dug down only 2 inches and found this. 925 Silver! After seeing it's shape I realized why it was hitting funny.

earing.webp

I bought a video camera today and got the dig on video. I will upload it tonight and post a link if you want to see it.
Thanks for looking! HH

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/xdLmrM_7TUU
 
Last edited:
Upvote 16
outstanding.gif
That was one of the best VID's I've watched - felt like my hands were getting dirty right along with yours - exciting! Thanks for sharing...
 
Great vid of the discovery as it unfolded! :treasurechest::icon_thumright:
 
Thanks! I just need to work on getting the digs in the middle of the frame. But I think the camera will work well.
 
Sweet sliver Mike, I also enjoyed the quick video.
 
Nice silver find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom