The Grim Reaper
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2008
- Messages
- 7,826
- Reaction score
- 7,076
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Ohio
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I went back down to where I found my big Point last Sunday but it looked like a parade went through. So I went to the field behind the owners house that I know no one else hunts. I found three nice Points, a really nice Thumbscraper, several really nice Flake Tools with micro flaking, and some other odds and ends. I also found a Scraper made from an Overshot Flake. This makes the second or third I have from this site made on an Overshot Flake. Garrison county Kentucky. For size comparison, the Weak Stemmed Point is 2 1/4 inches long and the Birdpoint is 1 1/16th long.
Attachments
-
image.webp827.4 KB · Views: 109 -
image.webp795.1 KB · Views: 108 -
image.webp610 KB · Views: 84 -
image.webp262.3 KB · Views: 80 -
image.webp270.2 KB · Views: 79 -
image.webp713.4 KB · Views: 100 -
image.webp1 MB · Views: 83 -
image.webp791.3 KB · Views: 83 -
image.webp1,015.1 KB · Views: 81 -
image.webp562.2 KB · Views: 71 -
image.webp705.5 KB · Views: 79 -
image.webp932.7 KB · Views: 91 -
image.webp980.1 KB · Views: 73 -
image.webp383 KB · Views: 72 -
image.webp392.8 KB · Views: 67 -
D73FA25F-F169-4012-8D17-C67359AE01CB.webp1.3 MB · Views: 95 -
7D23757A-A5E3-43ED-85AD-CA5230C1272C.webp1.4 MB · Views: 86 -
0798C458-94EE-42A4-A3E3-D75678702390.webp994.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Upvote
0







