Another wee bit o silver and a heart breaker

B

BIG61AL

Another wee bit o' silver and a heart breaker

Took advantage to use some good weather to squeeze in a quick hunt. I found two pieces of a sterling silver earring. That was good. Then I found the heart locket and I am thinking "YEAH, I got me some gold". Alas it is stamped 14ktgf. What a bummer!
Gold filled -arrrrgh! Also found three more .32 cal shell casings. I have found so many over the years they all can't be dropped. Who is shooting guns in parks?

Attachments

• heart and silver.JPG
    heart and silver.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 0
Re: Another wee bit o' silver and a heart breaker

Nobody replied to your post so, I will. Too bad about the the heart, next time it'll be the good one. I know my park hunting has been dismal lately. I have'nt found anything decent in the past 6 hunts or so. Oh well, good luck to you ad have good one.

BIG61AL said:
Took advantage to use some good weather to squeeze in a quick hunt. I found two pieces of a sterling silver earring. That was good. Then I found the heart locket and I am thinking "YEAH, I got me some gold". Alas it is stamped 14ktgf. What a bummer!
Gold filled -arrrrgh! Also found three more .32 cal shell casings. I have found so many over the years they all can't be dropped. Who is shooting guns in parks?
must of been them folks that lost that jewelry, shootin dem guns...
were they new casings? most the ones i find are around 100 years old...
way to go, good luck... - harpp

Nice finds big I found a shell once in a church back yard?? Like you said who's shooting guns in these places?? :dontknow:

You found silver. It was a good day. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back