*Molly* Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 2,789 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location England. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 12, 2009 #1 This stone was found on the fields I hunt. Any ideas, prolly a geofact but still a neat find. Thanks. Molly. Attachments Picture 062.webp 8 KB · Views: 421 Picture 063.webp 7.6 KB · Views: 404 Picture 064.webp 8.3 KB · Views: 404 Picture 065.webp 12.9 KB · Views: 408 Upvote 0
This stone was found on the fields I hunt. Any ideas, prolly a geofact but still a neat find. Thanks. Molly.
*Molly* Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 2,789 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location England. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2009 Thread Owner #21 sharpshooter said: Could be a Celt. I've seen a few that looked similar. Click to expand... ac385 said: A stone wedge that's textured on the bottom, that's easy. It's a door stop. Click to expand... Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated. Molly.
sharpshooter said: Could be a Celt. I've seen a few that looked similar. Click to expand... ac385 said: A stone wedge that's textured on the bottom, that's easy. It's a door stop. Click to expand... Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated. Molly.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2009 #22 I thought a bopper was a stone fastened to a stick by rawhide tongs to bop people in the head? M nty