What's new

Another Whatsit

root

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Pa.
I found this in a t.o.c. dump Sunday in Chester, Pa. It's a very light metal and is hollow with a pinhole along the one edge.
The inscription on the back reads:

No. 3

French L

I. B. Seeley

Phila.
London
 

Attachments

  • DSCN12370004.webp
    DSCN12370004.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCN12380005.webp
    DSCN12380005.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 359
Larger Pics...

Try again....
 

Attachments

  • DSCN12280002.webp
    DSCN12280002.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCN12270001.webp
    DSCN12270001.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCN12280002.webp
    DSCN12280002.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 336
  • DSCN12270001.webp
    DSCN12270001.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCN12280002.webp
    DSCN12280002.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 336
  • DSCN12270001.webp
    DSCN12270001.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • truss I.B. Seeley & Co..webp
    truss I.B. Seeley & Co..webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
Wats a t.o.c. dump?
 
Upvote 0
My first thought was a nose piece from a pair of glasses.
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Daddytopcat said:
My first thought was a nose piece from a pair of glasses.
Scott
We dont have anything in the pic for size. If its that tiny, you may be correct. A truss would be larger.
 
Upvote 0
early golf club :D
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sorry about the lack of reference. I didn't dig any pennies in the dump.... ;D

It's about 2 and 1/2 inches long and about 1 and 1/2 inches at the widest point
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom