FooserPaul Hero Member Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 777 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in CT Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Nov 4, 2008 #1 I dug this in front a closed school that was built in 1909... Attachments pencil.webp 128.7 KB · Views: 713 pencil.webp 128.7 KB · Views: 700
B barec2 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 22, 2004 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 9, 2008 #21 FooserPaul said: I dug this in front a closed school that was built in 1909... Click to expand... That's a mechanical pencil pendant. My grandmother used to have one that I played with as a child in Southern WV. Ironically she was a school teacher. Upvote 0
FooserPaul said: I dug this in front a closed school that was built in 1909... Click to expand... That's a mechanical pencil pendant. My grandmother used to have one that I played with as a child in Southern WV. Ironically she was a school teacher.