What's new

Another Worlds fair spoon 1898, bottles, old stop watch, dump finds

junkhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
595
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
This time I got a transportation building Worlds fair spoon. Also 1898 I think. Got a bunch of West Chester medicine bottles,a large stopper, A round brown glass disk that says" patented Columbia dec 28 1896" , a candle stick holder, a headless figurine, a older stop watch(I think) , scrap, and more embossed. This was the last trip to this dump. I dug a bunch of test holes to make sure I got it all but most were dry. This was a old farm dump. It was fun while it lasted. But a heck of a drive.

Forgot to mention weird little glass fancy bottle appears to have a break off point on base so hand made what ever it is.
 

Attachments

  • 20150512_233128-1.webp
    20150512_233128-1.webp
    351.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 20150512_233301-1.webp
    20150512_233301-1.webp
    103.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 20150512_233301-2.webp
    20150512_233301-2.webp
    135.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20150512_233749-1.webp
    20150512_233749-1.webp
    452.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 20150512_233504-1.webp
    20150512_233504-1.webp
    463.4 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 10
Awesome stuff! That spoon is cool!
 
Nice variety of digs there every time i think of the World's fair i think of H.H.Holmes who kidnapped and butchered hundreds from that fair:laughing7:

And built a giant building to torture and kill them!

~Blaze~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom