Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well today is my 36th Birthday and I left work a little early to get some detecting time in. It was a picture perfect day here. I went door knocking, and it turned into some adventure... People are funny (too long of a story to write). Well I was on a quest to find a "First" or something old. I did manage one Merc, a few Wheats and a handfull of clad along with my typical haul of trash and whats-its. I got home to a great super, handmade cards and gifts from the kids. My Wife got me a new armcuff for my Etrac and an 1881 Morgan Dollar and a 1934 Walker Half. She said it might be a while before I find one of these in the dirt. Now I am ending my night looking on TN at all the Amazing Finds everyone has made. It was a Great Day! :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• Birthday Loot (2).JPG
    Birthday Loot (2).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Birthday Loot (4).JPG
    Birthday Loot (4).JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Birthday Loot (5).JPG
    Birthday Loot (5).JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Birthday Loot (6).JPG
    Birthday Loot (6).JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Birthday Loot (1).jpg
    Birthday Loot (1).jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 4
A BIG HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU!!!!
Nice hunt you had, and get them brass reedplates out of that trash. looks like you did have a good B-day.

Thanks got2dig. I do keep all the reedplates I find. They are soaking as I type.

I just got in got three coins one wheat, two brass rings and a toy cannon.
Keep it up.

Fun birthday! Congrats on the merc. You have a real treasure in having such a thoughtful wife! HAVE FUN! Andi

Sooper Dave said:
Well today is my 36th Birthday and I left work a little early to get some detecting time in. It was a picture perfect day here. I went door knocking, and it turned into some adventure... People are funny (too long of a story to write). Well I was on a quest to find a "First" or something old. I did manage one Merc, a few Wheats and a handfull of clad along with my typical haul of trash and whats-its. I got home to a great super, handmade cards and gifts from the kids. My Wife got me a new armcuff for my Etrac and an 1881 Morgan Dollar and a 1934 Walker Half. She said it might be a while before I find one of these in the dirt. Now I am ending my night looking on TN at all the Amazing Finds everyone has made. It was a Great Day! :icon_thumleft:

Happy birthday and nice finds!

I can remember when I was 36 way back then didn't even think to much about hunting but now as I am older 38 all I want to do is hunt happy birthday and nice finds

I take it your birthday is 9/13...mine too--I also received some nice handmade cards from my kids and a nice dinner prepared by my wife followed by a great chocolate cake and my fill of :occasion14:! Happy Birthday! I did not get out detecting on my b'day, but hope to do a little this weekend. :icon_thumright:

Best, Erik

Last edited:
Thanks Erik! Happy Birthday To You Too! I hope you make some great finds this weekend. :icon_thumright:

Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you, Happy................Oh! you know the rest of it!...............Cool finds
......................HH

Happy Birthday :laughing7: Nice finds on what sounds like a great day. :hello2: :icon_thumright:

Happy Belated B-Day guys!! I'm 37 in a few weeks!! WooHoo!! :)

Nice coins. I see some old stuff mixed in that pile of dirty crap. Good hunt.

Happy B-day! Sweet Ag gifts too, I want some chunky ag for my b-day (maybe the wife will read this) ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back