How about Something I did to make someone else feel better!

Went to pick up some lumber and tin roofing at Menards.(Building a covered porch on my potting shed...) Walked around the entire store for two hours....just because I love the way it smells

Decided I better go across the street to Home Depot and check their prices .
Got to Home Depot and went to open the door and couldnt find my wallet. Oh my Gosh....It has my life in it

Went back to Menards and reported it...No wallet....The courtesy young man at the door helped me search the parking lot for an hour....no luck.
I couldnt believe it ...drove straight to the bank...emptied my checking and savings and cancelled my cards....praying the entire time that someone would please find it and return it.
The day got longer and longer and I knew I had better start cancelling the rest of my cards. Just then there was a knock at the door . A young man who was obvisiously handicapped asked me if I had lost a wallet. I started happily jumping up and down and he said his mom was in the car with it. I walked out to the street to see this harried looking lady with three more handicapped children in her car. She handed me the wallet and said " The Lord told me to do the right thing" . She had found it in the parking lot of Home Depot...it must have fallen out when I startwed to get out.I couldnt believe that she had brought that wallet all the way back to my house. I asked her if she wanted anything for it and she said no. But I gave her twenty for gas anyway, because it would have cost me way more than that to have to replace everything in that wallet.
So there ....I made someone else feel better!