What's new

Time Travel

Time as a physical reality is a gross misconception resulting from the replacement of physics by math. In mathematics everything is a concept. Not so in physics. There is the world that surrounds us (me and you and all what we call objects). This is EVERYTHING. All the rest are concepts. A clock exists, time doesn't. Neither does the past nor the future. You can't travel to a place that doesn't exist.
 
To travel back in time , we must travel faster than the speed of light, to a point or year destination, in the past.
Get ahead of our existence..
Spock did the calculations, lol..
 
Last edited:
To travel back in time , we must travel faster than the speed of light, to a point or year destination, in the past.
Get ahead of our existence..
Spock did the calculations, lol..
This version of time travel, based on Einstein's (once infallible) equations, is romance, nothing more ,nothing less.. If you take the time to really think it through, without any bias nor with an outcome predetermined, then it falls apart, quite spectacularly..
Another Spock.... quote... from the other spock

proxy-image
 
This version of time travel, based on Einstein's (once infallible) equations, is romance, nothing more ,nothing less.. If you take the time to really think it through, without any bias nor with an outcome predetermined, then it falls apart, quite spectacularly..
Another Spock.... quote... from the other spock

proxy-image
I wasn't gonna try to slingshot around the Sun, to attempt fantasy time travel that way.
I was waiting for a better theory.
We don't need whales yet..
 
It would be safer to send a Suragate android, then link our conscious to it.
 
Anyone remember the movie CONTACT with Jodie Foster?

"We are not alone..." Two-time Academy Award-winner Jodie Foster and Hollywood's brightest new star, Matthew McConaughey, shine in this spellbinding drama of a dedicated astronomer's quest to make first Contact.
 
A note to dowser-
I am not sure that you understood my meaning when I spoke of the person who spent his time trying to pick sunlight off the wall. Howbeit, if you feel that illumination and personal virtue will be achieved by means of what seems to me to be irrational and futile actions, by all means do not allow anything I say to divert you from your purpose. I wish you happy landings.
 
H.G. Wells uses a
Variable Speed Time Machine
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260703-200255_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260703-200255_Google~2.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 14
I wasn't gonna try to slingshot around the Sun, to attempt fantasy time travel that way.
I was waiting for a better theory.
We don't need whales yet..
Interesting...
You are aware that 'Einstein' proposed that no matter how fast you are travelling, there will always be light travelling just as fast...
I think that if folks spent as much time contemplating the 'existence' of whales as they do skim reading scientific theories, then we would be in a much better place.
 
I think that if folks spent as much time contemplating the 'existence' of whales as they do skim reading scientific theories, then we would be in a much better place.
Huh?
The existence of whales..
Are they in space or just take up space?
 
The time on your watch is an AVERAGE of the time it takes the earth to travel over the entire year,...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom