What's new

Antique railroad lock

Whatdayagot

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today across the street from a old rr station don't know what year it's from but it is vintage Miller lock company image.webp
 
Upvote 34
Nice lock bet that was a great surprise.
 
That's a cool lock!! I love finding stuff like that. Maybe someone can date it
 
I found it about ten mins after I got there first found an old bottle neck thick glass then pinpointer kept saying down down down and I found it I was definitely excited wasn't expecting that the rest of the day just dug junk lots of old cans all over n metal debris hard digging- rocks n trash thanks for liking!!
 
image.webpcleaned it up a little bit
 
It's in good shape. Where is the key hole?
 
That's one cool lock. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks-There is a slot in the bottom of lock il post a photo of key hole tomorrow morn
 
A great looking lock and it is an old one for sure.
 
great looking lock...
 
Nice looking lock, still on my wishlist.
 
Damn nice lock, i just Googled your lock its an antique pancake push key padlock, but didnt say it was a railroad lock, and didnt say how old, very cool find....:icon_thumright:
 
that is one great lock man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom