Any advice or experience w/Tiger Shark on dry land, parks etc?

alba359

Dec 5, 2008
South Louisiana
Has anyone had experience with the Tiger Shark as a land machine? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks, Don P.S. So sorry to see Tesoro go down. They really cared about their customers. I miss my Golden Saber.
It was my first and best detector. After using it for years I sent it back due to a problem. Tesoro repaired it quickly and sent it back with a new coil and it was gone through for a complete check and performed as good or better then new!!!! I eventually gave the machine to a good friend who wanted to get back into the hobby. Thanks, Don

Upvote 0

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used mine on dry land and it did fine but weighs more than my Tejon so i use it on dry land.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tiger Shark is a VLF so it is like any other dry land detector, with the advantage of being waterproof to 200' - Go get ya some!:icon_thumright:

Rum Tide

Apr 28, 2019
The Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Yukon Coin Hustler II, Vibra-Tector 740, Pulse Dive (2), Equinox 600, Equinox 800 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter keeps her Tiger Shark in the water at all times! Tiger Kelly.jpg

SWFLA

Feb 12, 2008
Cape Coral FL
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,
Whites Duel Field pi
I use mine on land all the time, I set disc. on 2 and it works fine. It is a little heavy so I do use a sling.

OP
OP
A

alba359

Dec 5, 2008
South Louisiana
Thanks for all of the replies. I was curious as I thought it had the same circuitry as some of the other detectors by Tesoro. Thanks again, Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread